- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- For remarketing services through 3rd party services.
Cookies we use
Depending on the purpose, cookies we use are categorised in one of the following categories: necessary, marketing, analytics.
Necessary cookies are cookies created by us to provide core functionalities on the website.
- consent – used to remember if user configured cookie consent configuration.
- _cfduid – used by Cloudflare as CDN and firewall provider (more details)
- fr, spin, presence, xs, c_user, sb, dpr, act, datr – used by Facebook Pixel
Marketing cookies are cookies either set by us or our partners to provide marketing personalization and advertising functionalities on our website, and through partners platforms.
- fr – used in Facebook marketing, to track user interaction with the website (more details)
Analytics cookies are cookies either set by us or our partners to provide analytics on visitors on our websites and user interactions with our website. It helps us create better user experience and provide more content that users found valuable.
- _ga, _gat, _gid, gat_gtag[GA-ID] – used by Google Analytics to track user interaction with the website (more details)
Optional cookie categories can be disabled by configuring cookies consent panel available on every front end page. You can always change your preferences at any time. Necessary cookies can’t be disabled this way, because they are necessary for the website to work properly.